Friday, October 6, 2017

Nothing New. . . YET!

Nothing new this week unfortunately. Reasons being, first I've been busy with midterms in college, yes you learned more about me just there. Second, is my boss at the place I tutor wanted me to create a short PowerPoint presentation over Title IX, which is a sexual harassment policy and protocol within all federally funded universities.

I have some of the second part of my Writing Process serial done, which will go more into how that step in the writing process can assist both players and game masters. If I'm diligent, more work will be done on Asteria Rising as well. If I'm extra diligent, perhaps a new Villains pdf will be made for posting. Time can only tell, in the mean time enjoy the adorable cover slide I've made for my presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.