Sunday, November 26, 2017

Nothing new this week

Thanksgiving occurred this week, so I have not put any work into this blog. I did start up a post on festivals and how to implement them into a game setting though. Most of my time has been dealing with a few life issues, and making a Christmas present for a friend. I'm nowhere near close to finishing said present despite all the time off I've had from college this week, yet it has made phenomenal progress. I will have the current form posted below for those curious. Essentially the friend likes two things a lot, Pusheen and Dragon Age Inquisition. I will not be able to contact them during Christmas time, so the art will be given to them on their birthday [1st December].

Reference Image:

Current Status of my Present:
Only outlines, sky, and rock faces are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.