Friday, March 3, 2017

Update 3/3/2017

Greetings everyone, this post will be far more casual than my usual ones. Reason being that I am working on a lot of classes and side projects at the moment. The blog will keep updating at its weekly pace, just for this week you have to deal with this post.

Trying to be efficient, I'm practicing my C# programing skills by making a program that will help with creating stats for a character sheet. It's efficient because one of my classes deals with C#, and once this program I'm practicing with is done I can post it to the this blog for anyone to download and use.

I estimate it is 27% complete: more buttons need to be added, labels, check boxes to mark skill proficiencies, a button to initiate an random number generator for the ability scores, a button to calculate the modifiers, and aesthetics.

I've only spent about two hours working on it today, so hopefully by next week it will be complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.